New Life Groups are our NEW Sunday evening small groups. These groups will draw us closer with God and with each other as they equip us to live fully-integrated lives #OnMission.
From 6:00-6:30, we will all gather in the Sanctuary for a song or two, prayer, and an open forum question and answer session on the morning’s sermon. After that, we will be dismissed into FIVE groups. You choose which one you would like to attend.
- ADULT 1—Storying: A Fresh Method of Evangelism (Vern Hancock)
- ADULT 2—Six Steps to Encouragement: How Words Change Lives (Pastor Jim)
- LADIES—Hearts of Fire: Eight Women in the Underground Church and Their Stories of Costly Faith (Vicki Pauley)
- YOUTH—Middle and High School Student Ministry (Matthew Mullins)
- CHILDREN—Bible Drill (Laura Horton)
This cycle of adult classes will run from September 26-October 24 (5 weeks). Each class will likely be repeated sometime in the future, so you don’t have to fear missing out. Simply choose a class and stick with it!